EXIT Aksent Duo swing with a seat and a green Swing bag
The EXIT Aksent Duo swing with a seat and a green Swing bag is a durable 2-seat swing in a Scandinavian design. The frame is anchored firmly to the ground and the strong metal connecting pieces ensure a sturdy and high-quality construction.
The EXIT Aksent Duo swing comes with a green swing seat and a green Swingbag. You can also hang other types of swing seats, such as a nest swing seat, a lounge swing seat or the safe baby swing seat. Enjoy years of pleasure with the EXIT Aksent Duo swing with a swing seat and Swingbag!
Durable wooden swing
The Aksent wooden swings from EXIT Toys are made from FSC certified pine wood (FSC 100%, SCS-COC-000652-WH). This wood comes from Scandinavia and is of high quality. The EXIT pine wood is impregnated under high pressure. This ensures the longest possible life span and the wood requires no further treatment. Make long and carefree use of the EXIT wooden swing!
- Frame for the swing
- A green swing seat
- Green Swingbag
- Four ground anchors for solid grounding
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
What is the maximum weight that the product can bear?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on wood rot?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum depth of this product?
How thick are the legs of the posts?
How thick is the top bar?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Does this product include an anchoring set so that you can anchor it into the ground?
How many ground anchors are supplied with this product?
This product comes in 3 boxes with a total weight of 44 kilos.