EXIT Aksent greenhouse XL
The EXIT Aksent Greenhouse XL is suitable for the EXIT Aksent planter table XL, allowing plants to stay safe under all weather conditions. The greenhouse provides optimal protection for the plants, even in case of strong winds, light frost or vermin. With the EXIT Toys greenhouses, you can sow seeds, make plant cuttings and take care of them all year round and afterwards easily harvest the healthy herbs, vegetables and fruits.
The EXIT Aksent Greenhouse XL creates an ideal climate in which your plants can flourish. The sturdy metal frame with plastic connecting pieces keeps the transparent foil taut. You can easily fasten the greenhouse to the planter table with the included fastening set and - via a zipper at the side - you can easily take care of your plants. In no time you will develop a green thumb!
- Greenhouse (102x85 cm)
- Fastening set
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?