EXIT Beach 100 wooden playhouse - red
The EXIT Beach 100 wooden playhouse in a red colour has a beauful Scandinavian design, where children can entertain themselves for hours. This playhouse is on the ground and has windows on both sides that can be opened and a door that is open at the top. The prefab panels let you assembe the playhouse in no time. So order, build and play!
Durable wooden playhouse
The playhouses of EXIT Toys are made of FSC® certified cedar wood (FSC 100%, SCS-COC-000652-WH). This type of wood does not splinter and is naturally resistant to weather influences such as rain and therefore resistant to wood rot. You do not need to treat EXIT wooden playhouses before use, children can play safely with it right from the start.
Have the greatest adventures
Just like with all the playhouses, there are various accessories available for the EXIT Beach 100 wooden playhouse. Decorate your house with a decoration kit or hang flower boxes or a bird house? Imagine yourself on the beach with the EXIT Beach 100 playhouse and experience the best outdoor adventures!
- Prefab panels for easy assembly
What is the style of the playhouse? A sleek playhouse usually has a classic look with lots of symmetry, while the more playful house is asymmetrical and has an imaginative look.
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
From which material do we manufacture the roof? Playhouses with wooden boards are durable and solid. Playhouses with a bitumen roof are durable, solid and waterproof.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
What is the maximum weight that the product can bear?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
How long is the warranty on wood rot?
How long is the warranty on the connections and accessories?
Does this product include an anchoring set so that you can anchor it into the ground?
This product comes in 2 boxes with a total weight of 37 kilos.