EXIT Panna field oval 795x488cm
Ready for a game of panna hockey? With the oval EXIT Panna field, you transform any location into a panna field in a trice. You can easily set up the panna fields and after playing, they can be swiftly stored using a special developed fastening system. Instead of screwing the frame parts to one another, they slide into each other.
A great device also for a hockey field or a school yard
The frame of the EXIT Toys Panna fields is galvanised and powder-coated and the interior side is covered with black PVC panels for a cool look and a long lifespan. The EXIT Toys Panna fields can be used on any type of surface, both hard and soft. Therefore, the EXIT Panna field is not just great to have in the garden, but it is also suitable for hockey clubs and schools.
In the oval Panna arena, with a diameter of nearly 8 metres, you learn to improve your hockey techniques in a challenging way, so that during a real match you get the best out of yourself!
- 12 frame parts with 2 integrated hockey goals
- Anchoring set
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
How is the frame finished? Galvanised steel protects against scratches, weather influences and rust. Powder-coated steel provides an extra layer for additional durability. Anodised aluminium had undergone an electrolyte treatment. Anodised layers are applied to aluminum, because they stay nice, increase the corrosion resistance and wear resistance and even after long use hardly give any material loss.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Delivery within 3 - 5 working days
Delivery by Dachser
This product is too large and heavy to be sent by regular parcel service. That is why we use Dachser, a specialised transport service. Before we deliver your order, Dachser first makes an appointment with you by telephone for a delivery date convenient for you. This will occur within 1 to 3 business days after you have placed your order. On the agreed time, Dachser arrives with a pallet for unloading your order. You must be home when the packet arrives and the chauffeur decides on the spot, if he can unload the packet where you want it to stand.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.
This product comes in 4 boxes with a total weight of 99 kilos.