EXIT Gio steel football goal 300x100cm - green/black
The EXIT Gio steel football goal is of top quality finish and a professional, modern and cool look. The black steel frame is galvanised and powder-coated for a long lifespan. The net of the Gio football goal is also very strong and can take even the toughest shots. Therefore, this football goal is not only suitable for your own garden, but also for football clubs.
The EXIT Gio steel football goals were designed for the Royal Dutch Football Association (Dutch: KNVB) mini-junior training, where smaller teams play on smaller football fields. The Gio football goals meet the requirements established for the professional mini-junior competitions.
Training is over or the match is finished?
These football goals are easy to move thanks to their two transport wheels. No need to lift the goals, just roll them from one place to another. While playing, you obviously don’t want the goal to roll away when the ball hits it, so simply fold the wheels. EXIT Toys also thought of the practical aspect , because the EXIT Gio football goals can be nested into each other, saving you space, and they can easily be attached to one another using a chain lock. Simple, safe and sturdy: that is the EXIT Gio football goal!
- Black steel football goal (500x200cm)
- 2 counterweights suitable for 17-19 kilos sand
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
How is the frame finished? Galvanised steel protects against scratches, weather influences and rust. Powder-coated steel provides an extra layer for additional durability. Anodised aluminium had undergone an electrolyte treatment. Anodised layers are applied to aluminum, because: they are and stay nice, increase the corrosion resistance and wear resistance and even after long use hardly give any material loss.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum depth of this product?
What is the diameter of the posts of the football goal?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
What is the quality level of this product? Bronze: Good. Silver: Very good. Gold: Excellent.
What is the colour of the net?
From which materials do we manufacture the net?
Does this product include an anchoring set so that you can anchor it into the ground?
Is the football goal supplied including a counterweight? The weight prevents the goal from shifting or toppling over, making it safer for children. The counterweight can be filled with sand.
Is the counterweight supplied with sand? The counterweight can for example be filled with sand.