EXIT Hoopy junior portable basketball backboard - green/black
The EXIT Hoopy junior portable basketball backboard in green and black is the perfect way for children to learn all about basketball while playing. The frame of the Hoopy junior basketball backboard is easy to move, for both adults and children. The two sturdy wheels enable you to move it by tilting the frame slightly. For additional sturdiness, the frame comes with a counterweight and two sandbags that you fill with sand, keeping the entire system sturdy during a basketball game.
The EXIT Hoopy junior basketball backboard can be adjusted to five diferent heights (165 - 175 - 190 - 205 - 220 cm). This means using this system for many years, starting when the kids are very young. The EXIT Toys basketball systems are robust and produced from high-quality materials for a long lifespan. Train your basketball skills with the EXIT Hoopy junior basketball backboard!
- Portable backboard on wheels
- Height-adjustable backboard
- Basketball hoop with a net
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum depth of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Can the basket be adjusted in height?
In how many positions can you adjust the basket?
What is the diameter and thickness of the basket hoop?
What is the diameter and thickness of the basket frame?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the backboard of the basket?
How long is the warranty on the sandbag and cover?
How long is the warranty on the basketball net?
How big is the backboard of the basket?
How many sandbags are supplied for providing additional weight to the counterweight?
What is the maximum weight that can be filled into a sandbag?
What is the maximum weight of the counterweight? This is the total weight of all the filled sandbags.