EXIT ground trampoline rectangular cover 214x366cm
The EXIT ground trampoline cover protects your trampoline in any type of weather. This black cover is suitable for rectangular Supreme and InTerra ground trampolines with a diameter of 214x366 centimetres. Do you lack the storage space for your trampoline in the winter or you simply don’t feel like dismantling and re-assembling the trampoline? With the trampoline cover you protect the EXIT Toys trampolines against weather influences, such as rain, snow, ice and UV rays, but also against dirt such as leaves from trees.
The cover can be attached easily by sticking the included pegs into the ground. The drainage holes in the trampoline ensure that the water does not remain on the trampoline and the cover includes a net that prevents dirt from coming under the cover. Extend the lifespan of your trampoline with the EXIT Toys covers!
- Ground cover size 214x366cm
- Anchor set
What is the shape of the trampoline? Round trampolines are very suitable for children, because when bouncing they automatically land in the middle. Rectangular trampolines take up less space and are suitable for more experienced jumpers (adults). Oval trampolines combine the features of the round and rectangular trampolines.
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Are there a few holes in the cloth or tarpaulin so water can drain properly? If there are no drainage holes in the cloth or tarpaulin, water or snow can remain on top of it and damage the product.
Does this product include an anchoring set so that you can anchor it into the ground?
How many ground anchors are supplied with this product?
Delivery within 2 - 3 working days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If a package is sent with DPD—depending on the weight and dimensions of the package—you can opt to have it delivered to a DPD pick-up point. If this is possible, it will appear during the order process. You can then select a DPD pick-up point close to where you live. If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.