Your data in safe hands
This page provides all the information about the data that we collect when you use our website. Here you also find out why we collect the data and what your user rights are.
Dutch Toys Group BV ensures that the personal information we get is handled confidentially. We use your data to process your order as quickly and smoothly as possible and to inform you about offers and news of EXIT Toys in case you have selected this option. We do not sell or provide your data to third parties. We make these data available only to third parties that are involved in carrying out your order e.g., our hauliers, etc.
Which personal data do we process?
Dutch Toys Group BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided these data to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we are allowed to process:
- Your first and last name
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- IP address
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Other personal data you provide in your correspondence and/or contact by telephone
When you send us an e-mail or another message, we can store these. If you participate in a drive or quiz, we use the data provided only for carrying out the drive, for announcing the winner and for measuring the response to our marketing actions.
Exceptional and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website is not intended to collect data about website users who are younger than 16, unless their parents or guardian have given us permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we advise parents to get involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent that we collect data about children without parental permission. If you suspect that we have collected personal data about a minor without parental permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
For which purposes do we collect your data?
The following list states for which purposes we use the provided information. We do not use the information for other purposes, unless you have given us permission in advance.
- To contact you by e-mail or telephone regarding services or products that you bought.
- To be able to deliver your order.
- To inform you by e-mail about the progress of your order.
- To provide additional information about a product that you bought*
- To send newsletters to which you have subscribed. You can always unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of the e-mail.
- To obtain more insight into the use of our website. We do this only with your permission.
* If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not opted out and you are not a consumer who has his habitual residence in Poland, we reserve the right to regularly email you offers for products from our product range that are similar to those you have already purchased. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. You can opt out of this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or by using the opt-out link in the advertising email, without incurring any costs beyond the cost of transfer calculated at the base rates.
How long do we store your data?
We store your data not longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were received or otherwise, maximum for one (1) year. If you will unsubscribe to mails, you will be put on a unsubscribe list and you will no longer receive mails. If you are a customer, the invoices including your data will be handled within a storage period according to the legal obligations.
The aforementioned period shall be valid, unless additional legal obligations oblige us to store the data and/or keep these available for a longer period.
Sharing the personal data with third parties
Dutch Toys Group BV does not sell your personal data to third parties and provides these data only if this is necessary for executing our agreement with you or for complying with a legal obligation. We enter a processing contract with companies that we commission to process your data to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Dutch Toys Group BV remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
Perusing, adjusting or removing the data
You have the right to peruse, correct or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke any permission for detail processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Dutch Toys Group BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request from us to send you or another organisation that you mention the personal data we have in a computer file. You can send a request for perusal, correction, removal, data portability of your personal data, or a request for revoking your permission(s) or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that it is you who has requested perusal, we ask you to include a copy of your ID card in the request. Do black out your passport photo, the machine readable zone (MRZ / the strip including numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and the Citizen Service Number (Dutch: BSN) to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible but ultimately within four (4) weeks. In addition, Dutch Toys Group BV wants to point out that you have the possibility to submit a complaint to the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How do we secure your personal data?
We have taken appropriate measures to secure the personal data against loss or other forms of illegal processing:
- All your personal data is stored in secure servers in the Netherlands.
- All your personal data will be sent via a secure SSL connection; you can recognise this by noticing ‘https’ in the address bar and the padlock.
- All employees of Dutch Toys Group BV who have access to the personal data are trained to deal carefully with your personal data.
If you have the impression that your data is not secured properly or you have indications of misuse, please contact our Customer Service immediately or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trust-badge
To be able to show our Trusted Shops hallmark, any collected assessments and the product offer of Trusted Shops after an order, the Trusted Shops Trust-badge is integrated in this website.
If a Trust-badge is requested, the web server will automatically store a server log file in which your request is documented including – for example- your IP address, the date and time of the request, the quantity of data that was sent and the name of the Internet provider (access data). These access data are not processed and are overwritten automatically ultimately seven (7) days after your last request. Other person-related data is only forwarded to Trusted Shops, if you have opted to use the Trusted Shops products after placing an order or you are already registered for its use. In that case, the contract between you and Trusted Shops shall apply.