Five steps to the perfect trampoline for you!
- Suitable for beginners
- Takes up more space
- Easy to keep the balance
- Also for experienced jumpers
- Takes up less space
- Simply use the entire mat for jumping
- Time for action: dig a pit in your garden
- Gives the garden a peaceful look
- Low and easy step
- Can be assembled immediately; no need to dig a pit
- You can’t avoid noticing this trampoline, because it stands out in the garden
- Safe to enter with trampoline ladder
For gardens up to approx. 50 m², we recommend a trampoline with dimensions up to 2.5 metres.
For gardens between 50 m² and 200 m², we recommend a trampoline with dimensions of 2.5 to 4.5 metres.
For gardens larger than 200 m², we recommend a big trampoline with dimensions of 4.5 metres or more.
Trampolines with 3 stars score sufficient on quality class and bouncing comfort.
Trampolines with 4 stars score good on quality class and bouncing comfort.
Trampolines with 5 stars score excellent on quality class and bouncing comfort.
Trampolines up to € 400 fall within this budget.
Trampolines between € 400 and € 800 fall within this budget.
Trampolines above € 800 fall within this budget.