Five steps to the perfect trampoline for you!
- Suitable for beginners
- Takes up more space
- Many choices for every budget
- Also for experienced jumpers
- Takes up less space
- Well-controlled bounces
- Time for action: dig a pit in your garden
- Low step: easy to step unto the trampoline
- Available with or without a safety net
- You can’t avoid noticing this trampoline, because it stands out in the garden
- Can be assembled immediately; no need to dig a pit
- Always comes with a safety net
For gardens up to approx. 50 m², we recommend a trampoline with dimensions up to 2.5 metres.
For gardens between 50 m² and 200 m², we recommend a trampoline with dimensions of 2.5 to 4 metres.
For gardens larger than 200 m², we recommend a big trampoline with dimensions of 4 metres or more.
Trampolines with 3 stars score sufficient on quality class and bouncing comfort.
Trampolines with 4 stars score good on quality class and bouncing comfort.
Trampolines with 5 stars score excellent on quality class and bouncing comfort.
Trampolines up to € 300 fall within this budget.
Trampolines between € 300 and € 500 fall within this budget.
Trampolines above € 500 fall within this budget.