EXIT adjustable sport net 243x500cm - black
The EXIT adjustable black sport net is multifunctional. You can adjust it to three different heights. Want to play volleyball, badminton or tennis in your garden? With the EXIT Toys adjustable sport net, all these sports are possible!
Let the games begin!
The EXIT adjustable sport net is 5 metres wide and suitable for various team sports. It is easy to adjust the height of the net with dimensions of 503 x 96 centimeters and the lemon-green top edge of the net makes it very visible while playing. The lowest height of the net is the official competition height for tennis and the highest height is the official competition height for volleyball. The frame of the EXIT adjustable sport net is robust and has a sturdy three-legged anchoring system that prevents the net from collapsing during a game. You can adjust the sport net to the following three heights:
|Low||+/- 100 cm|
|Middle||+/- 172 cm|
|High||+/- 243 cm|
Hours of fun
Is the net in your way when you want to mow the lawn? You can easily lift the net from the anchors and set it elsewhere. A double-tightening system ensures that the net is always taut. The sport net is suitable for both indoor and outdoor games and with its carry bag, you can take it anywhere. The EXIT adjustable sport net guarantees hours of fun!
- Adjustable sport net (243x500 cm)
- Anchoring set
- Carry bag
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Delivery within 2 - 3 working days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.