From 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT AquaFlow children stool
The EXIT AquaFlow children stool is suitable for the AquaFlow water tracks of EXIT Toys. The children stool allows even the youngest kids to play with the water tracks.
Durable wooden stool
The AquaFlow children stool of EXIT Toys is made of FSC® certified cedar wood (FSC 100%, FSC® SCS-COC-007799). This type of wood does not splinter and is naturally resistant to weather influences such as rain and therefore resistant to wood rot. You do not need to treat the EXIT AquaFlow children stool before use, children can play safely with it right from the start.
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum depth of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?