EXIT AquaFlow water track super set
The EXIT AquaFlow water track super set is a unique water play set for children and it guarantees endless fun. The EXIT water play set consists of various bins with 3 locks; it enables several children can play at the same time. The interior side of the gutters and bins is made of plastic, which is water-tight and easy to clean.
The water flows downwards through the locks like a real river and you decide how much water will flow through the water track. At the end of the track, the water is collected in a bin and you can then pump it manually up to the top.
The AquaFlow bins can be positioned at various angles, straight, zigzag or in a bend; everything is possible!
Durable wooden water tracks
The AquaFlows of EXIT Toys are made of FSC® certified cedar wood (FSC 100%, SCS-COC-000652-WH). This type of wood does not splinter and is naturally resistant to weather influences such as rain and therefore resistant to wood rot. You do not need to treat EXIT wooden water tracks before use, children can play safely with it right from the start.
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)|
|Water bin 1||120||28||12.5|
|Water bin 2||116||28||12.5|
- AquaFlow water track super-set
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
Is there a pump with this product?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on wood rot?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Delivery: from 18-11-2020
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.
This product comes in 3 boxes with a total weight of 23 kilos.