While stocks last
From € 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT Economy trampoline ladder for frame height 50-70cm
The EXIT Economy trampoline ladder with two steps is perfect for helping you climb onto the trampoline with legs safely. The black ladder is made of galvanised and powder coated steel, so that rust won’t stand a chance. The Economy trampoline ladder from EXIT Toys is suitable for trampolines with a frame height between 50 and 90 centimeters. These are usually trampolines with a diameter of 183 and 244 centimeters with the measurements of 153 x 214 centimeters. Simply climb onto the trampoline with the Economy trampoline ladder from EXIT Toys and jump away!
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
What is the maximum weight that the product can bear?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
What is the colour of the trampoline ladder?
How many steps does the trampoline ladder have?
Do the steps have an anti slip solution? Anti slip steps will prevent you from slipping when the steps are wet.
Is de trampoline ladder adjustable in height?
- Trampoline ladder (frame height 50-70 cm)
Delivery within 2 - 3 days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.