EXIT Economy trampoline ladder for frame height 70-95cm
The EXIT Economy trampoline ladder with three steps is perfect for helping you climb onto the trampoline with legs safely. The black ladder is made of galvanised and powder coated steel, so that rust won’t stand a chance. The Economy trampoline ladder from EXIT Toys is suitable for trampolines with a frame height between 50 and 90 centimeters. These are usually trampolines with a diameter of 305, 366 and 427 centimeters with the measurements of 214 x 305 and 244 x 366 centimeters. Simply climb onto the trampoline with the Economy trampoline ladder from EXIT Toys and jump away!
- Trampoline ladder (frame height 70-95 cm)
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
What is the maximum weight that the product can bear?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
What is the colour of the trampoline ladder?
How many steps does the trampoline ladder have?
Do the steps have an anti slip solution? Anti slip steps will prevent you from slipping when the steps are wet.
Is de trampoline ladder adjustable in height?