EXIT Striker street football (set of 2) including a mini foam ball
From € 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT Striker street football (set of 2) with a a mini foam ball
The EXIT Striker is a cool, innovative and unique street-football product that lets you play football anywhere. The two EXIT Strikers come with a football so you can start playing immediately!
The EXIT Strikers are based on the well-known and very popular pole football. Do everything you can to defend your EXIT Striker while at the same time, you do your best to shoot at the opponent’s EXIT striker. With the EXIT Toys Strikers there is no cheating, becauase once hit, the Striker collapses and gives a whistle sound.
EXIT Strikers can be completely personalised so no striker is the same. Choose your own shirt and with stickers your striker will have its own number and your name. Looking for more diversity during football training? The EXIT Striker is also a great training method for football clubs!
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
This product comes in 3 boxes with a total weight of 8 kilos.