EXIT Tempo steel football goal 240x160cm - green/black
The EXIT Tempo steel football goal, in the colours green and black, is robust and has a great shape. The EXIT Toys football goals make it easy for you to practice your football skills on any location. Its practical size allows the goal to fit in almost every garden.
Three anchors are included with the Tempo football goal, with which the goal can be firmly secured in the ground. The frame is galvanised and powder coated for a long lifespan and the net is attached to the frame in an innovative manner. This way the ball cannot be shot between the frame and the net. The EXIT Tempo steel football goals make playing soccer an absolute ball!
- Green black steel soccer goal (240x160cm)
- Three ground anchors
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
How is the frame finished? Galvanised steel protects against scratches, weather influences and rust. Powder-coated steel provides an extra layer for additional durability. Anodised aluminium had undergone an electrolyte treatment. Anodised layers are applied to aluminum, because they stay nice, increase the corrosion resistance and wear resistance and even after long use hardly give any material loss.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum depth of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
What is the diameter and thickness of the frame rod?
What is the colour of the net?
From which materials do we manufacture the net?
What is the diameter of the meshes of the net?
Does this product include an anchoring set so that you can anchor it into the ground?
Delivery within 8 - 10 days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.