EXIT trampoline anchoring set (4 pieces)
The EXIT trampoline anchoring set consists of four anchors and four straps for anchoring the trampoline to the ground. This anchors the frame of an Exit Toys trampoline on legs firmly to the ground that even the wildest jumps will not shift it.
- 4 anchors and straps
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Delivery: from 12-05-2020
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If a package is sent with DPD—depending on the weight and dimensions of the package—you can opt to have it delivered to a DPD pick-up point. If this is possible, it will appear during the order process. You can then select a DPD pick-up point close to where you live. If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.