From € 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT trampoline ladder for a frame height of 95-110cm
The EXIT trampoline ladder for trampolines with a frame height between 95 and 110 centimetres is superb help for climbing safely unto a trampoline on legs. The steps have an anti slip texture so that you can even climb onto the trampoline safely during the wet season. This trampoline ladder is usually suited for EXIT trampolines with dimensions of 305 x 519 centimetres or greater.
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
What is the colour of the trampoline ladder?
What material is the trampoline ladder made of?
What is the maximum height of this product?
What is the maximum width of this product? The width is always the shortest side of the product.
How many steps does the trampoline ladder have?
Do the steps have an anti slip solution? Anti slip steps will prevent you from slipping when the steps are wet.
Is de trampoline ladder adjustable in height?
what is the warranty period of the trampoline ladder?
What is the recommended weight for safe use that a trampoline can take? The weight depends on the size, the material and the quality of the springs.
- Trampoline ladder (frame height of 95-110cm)
Delivery within 2 - 3 days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.