EXIT trampoline shoe bag
The EXIT trampoline shoe bag can be easily attached to trampolines on legs. With the trampoline shoe bag of EXIT Toys, you will not be bothered by things lying about the trampoline, because the shoe bag is ideal for storing children’s personal possessions, such as shoes, clothing and other accessories while they are enjoying jumping on the trampoline.
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?