EXIT Aksent sand, water & picnic table (1 bench)
The EXIT Aksent sand, water & picnic table is multi-functional. The sand, water & picnic table has two green bins that can be filled with water or sand, or they can be used for storing toys. The green bins are removable and therefore easy to clean.
The table has a bench on one side so that children can play either standing or sitting. And if you don’t feel like playing with sand or water, simply close the table with its cover and bring your pencils or toy cars, because you can also use the table for arts & crafts, drawing or building. Have the nicest adventures with the EXIT Aksent sand, water & picnic table!
Durable wooden table
The sand & water tables of EXIT Toys are made of FSC® certified cedar wood (FSC 100%, SCS-COC-000652-WH). This type of wood does not splinter and is naturally resistant to weather influences such as rain and therefore resistant to wood rot. You do not need to treat EXIT wooden sand & water tables before use, children can play safely with it right from the start.
- Sand & water table (94x94 cm)
- 2 green bins
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
What is the maximum weight that the product can bear?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on wood rot?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
How many liters of water or kilos of playing sand will fit in the two green containers when they are both filled for three-quarters (75%)?
Delivery within 2 - 3 working days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.