From £ 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT baby swing seat - pink
The EXIT pink and very safe baby swing seat is for the youngest kids, starting from six months. The baby seat has a safety belt that keeps the young children firmly in place while swinging. The baby swing seat is easy to attach on all EXIT Toys swings for wonderful swinging fun!
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
From which age can this product be used safely?
What is the maximum weight that the product can bear?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum depth of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Are the ropes and eyes (for fastening the swing seat) included?