EXIT Lady Rocker triker
The EXIT Lady Rocker triker is a super-fast and manoeverable street racer for young and old. You can easily take the bends with this pink racing monster. The innovative steering system and low seating allows you to easily steer through the bends and always maintain perfect control of the triker. The high-quality wide pneumatic tyres of the trikers have a superb grip on the road.
With the patented steering system, you steer smoothly. The steering wheel also helps you get out of the seat easily and with hardly using any force. The ergonomic seat ensures comfort and safety during the ride. With the EXIT Lady Rocker trikers of EXIT Toys, you can take sharp bends and race at super speeds!
- Lady Rocker triker
- EXIT safety flag
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
What is the maximum weight that the product can bear?
What is the minimum height of the driver so the product can be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
What is the diameter and thickness of the frame rod?
Details and accessories
Can the seat be adjusted to various positions?
Is a safety flag included with the product?
Can a small trailer be attached behind this product?
Does this product include stickers for decorating the product?
Do you need batteries for operating this product?
Are batteries included with this product?
How many wheels are under this product?
Does this product have a freewheel? With a freewheel you can keep the pedals still while the wheels are still rolling. Handy when you are just tired or want to get your feet off the pedals without the pedals running.
What type of tire is used in this product? For example, inflatable or solid rubber tyres.
What profile of tire is used in this product? Standard tires are mainly intended for paved roads. All-Terrain tires have a deeper profile than the standard tires, giving them better grip on unpaved surfaces, such as mud, sand or gravel.
What is the colour of this product’s tyres?
What is the diameter of the front tyre(s)?
What is the diameter of the rear tyre(s(?