From 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT Rapido foot-skills-trainer XL Ø457-489-521cm
The EXIT Rapido foot-skills-trainer XL is a larger version of the standard Rapido foot-skills-trainer of EXIT Toys. Using an extension kit, the frame can be expanded up to 521 cm. The EXIT Rapido XL is larger and consequently more suitable for beginners and adults, because the player has a longer time to react as well as more space.
The ball is always played differently on a football field, making it essential for the player to switch and react swiftly and to immediately continue the play in order to ultimately score a goal! With the EXIT Rapido foot-skills-trainer, you improve your football techniques and precision in an ultra-fast tempo.
The strong frame of the EXIT Rapido is galvanised and powder-coated for a long lifespan. The hexagonal training system has two different sets of panels: the panels with a net rebound the ball quickly and the other ones more slowly. This helps players develop the best football skills in no time; skills that you use during a real match. Another advantage of the EXIT Rapido is the possibility to train individualy. For greater variety and best possible football skills, go for the EXIT Rapido foot-skills-trainer of EXIT Toys!
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
How is the frame finished? Galvanised steel protects against scratches, weather influences and rust. Powder-coated steel provides an extra layer for additional durability. Anodised aluminium had undergone an electrolyte treatment. Anodised layers are applied to aluminum, because they stay nice, increase the corrosion resistance and wear resistance and even after long use hardly give any material loss.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum diameter of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
This product comes in 3 boxes with a total weight of 73 kilos.