From £ 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT Tempo multi-sport omni-trainer
The EXIT Tempo multi-sport omni-trainer is a unique training equipment and a perfect way to improve your ball skills. That applies to all ball sports, from football to volleyball and from handball to waterpolo or tchouckball.
The sturdy frame of the omni-trainer is galvanised and powder-coated for a longer lifespan and a beautiful look. For additional strength, use the anchoring set included in the box, which consists of ground pins for outdoors and a sandbag for indoors. That will prevent the omni-trainer from shifting during training.
Varied training methods
The EXIT Tempo omni-trainer has a green side and a black side that can be easily adjusted to various angles. The green side (71 x 112 cm) has a fine-meshed net for a straight bounce. Throw or kick the ball into the net, adjusting the omni-trainer in such a way that the ball bounces back super-straight in the way you want it. The black side (119 x 130 cm) of the EXIT Toys omni-trainer comes standard with two net, a fine-meshed net and a coarsely‐woven net so you can alternate your training methods.
Throwing, catching, goalkeeping, receiving, heading or shooting? With the EXIT Tempo omni-trainer you improve your reflexes, speed and ball skills in no time!
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
How is the frame finished? Galvanised steel protects against scratches, weather influences and rust. Powder-coated steel provides an extra layer for additional durability. Anodised aluminium had undergone an electrolyte treatment. Anodised layers are applied to aluminum, because they stay nice, increase the corrosion resistance and wear resistance and even after long use hardly give any material loss.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum depth of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
What is the colour of the net?
From which materials do we manufacture the net?
- Multiisport omni-trainer
- Anchoring set with ground pins and a sandbag
What our customers have to say
Including a ball pump needle