EXIT Cheetah go-kart - black
The EXIT Cheetah is a cool go-kart for children between the ages of 5 and 12. The go-kart is manoeverable, easy to steer, lightweight and thanks to its adjustable seat, the go-kart can be used by kids of different ages. Make your go-kart unique with the stickers that come with it and enjoy the greatest adventures with your friends!
Super-fast and manoeverable
With the EXIT Cheetah go-kart you easily take those sharp bends and race super fast. The go-kart has a back-pedal brake and can drive both forwards and backwards. The sturdy and flexible axle ensures that both front wheels remain safely on the ground, also on uneven surfaces.
Sturdy, cool and sporty!
The sturdy black frame, the sporty rims and the spoiler give the go-kart a super-cool look. On the dashboard of the steering wheel you can turn the headlights and indicators on and off manually. The go-kart is also prepared for attaching a trailer. Ready to race? Go! The EXIT Toys Cheetah go-kart has it all:
- Impact-proof and powder-coated black frame
- Adjustable steeringwheel and seat
- Manually operated lighting
- Pneumatic tires for extra comfort
- Sturdy, flexible axle
- Spoiler and cool stickers
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
What is the maximum weight that the product can bear?
What is the minimum height of the driver so the product can be used safely?
Is a safety flag included with the product?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on damage to the frame?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
What is the colour of the frame?
What is the diameter and thickness of the frame rod?
Details and accessories
What type of brake is used in this product?
Can the seat be adjusted to various positions?
Is a safety flag included with the product?
Does the product include a sound unit that makes racing sounds?
Can a small trailer be attached behind this product?
Does this product include a small trailer?
Does this product include stickers for decorating the product?
Do you need batteries for operating this product?
Are batteries included with this product?
How many batteries do you need for this product?
What type of battery is suitable for this product?
How many wheels are under this product?
Does this product have a freewheel? With a freewheel you can keep the pedals still while the wheels are still rolling. Handy when you are just tired or want to get your feet off the pedals without the pedals running.
What type of tire is used in this product? For example, inflatable or solid rubber tyres.
What profile of tire is used in this product? Standard tires are mainly intended for paved roads. All-Terrain tires have a deeper profile than the standard tires, giving them better grip on unpaved surfaces, such as mud, sand or gravel.
What is the colour of this product’s tyres?
What is the diameter of the front tyre(s)?
What is the diameter of the rear tyre(s(?