EXIT Aksent planter table L
The EXIT Aksent Planter Table L is an educational way of teaching children about nature. Sand, water, flowers and plants? These are ideal ingredients for teaching children how nature works. Together choose the plants that can be potted in the sand. With the EXIT Toys planter tables, the children themselves can look after their plants.
The EXIT Aksent planter table L stands on legs so that several children can garden at the same time. Your house pets will not be able to reach the plants so easily and after playing, you can easily sweep around the planter tables. The standard included root mat ensures that excess water can escape and the plants can grow optimally.
Durable wooden planter table
The Aksent wooden planter tables from EXIT Toys are made from FSC certified pine wood (FSC 100%, SCS-COC-000652-WH). This wood comes from Scandinavia and is of high quality. The EXIT pine wood is impregnated under high pressure. This ensures the longest possible life span and the wood requires no further treatment. Make long and carefree use of the EXIT wooden planter table!
- Planter table (68x94 cm)
- Root mat
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
How long is the warranty on wood rot?
How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts?
What is the maximum length of this product?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
How many liters of loam will fit in the planter table when it is filled for three-quarters (75%)?
Delivery within 2 - 3 working days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.