From € 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT pool ladder for frame height of 60-90cm - black
The EXIT ladder for swimming pools with a frame height between 60 and 90 centimetres is an excellent help for safely climbing in and out of the pool. The black ladder has a railing which children can hold on to and the steps have an anti-slip layer on them so that the children won’t slip when they are wet.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
What is the maximum height of this product? This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
What is the maximum width of this product?
What is the maximum depth of this product?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Which type of material is used for the ladder of the pool?
Which material is the pool ladder made of?
What is the colour of the ladder of the pool?
Is the provided pool ladder foldable?
Is the ladder provided with the pool child friendly? Children may enter the pool safely with the ladder. The ladder has a handrail that allows children to hold on to, and the steps are provided with an anti slip surface, which prevents them from slipping on wet steps. Because the ladder can easily be folded from the outside, one can control when children are able to access the pool.
Are the steps of the pool ladder provided with an anti slip surface? Anti slip steps prevent one from slipping when the steps are wet.
What is the minimum pool height for the ladder to be used?
What is the maximum pool height for the ladder to be used?
How many steps does the ladder have?
What is the recommended weight that the steps of the ladder can hold for safe use?
What is the warranty period provided for the ladder?
- Swimming pool ladder (frame height 60-90 cm)
- User manual
Delivery within 2 - 3 days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.