Bouncing on a trampoline in your own garden? Who can resist that? With the EXIT Toys trampolines, the options are endless! But choosing the right trampoline depends on a number of factors, such as the size, the price, the type, the bounding comfort and the quality class. And what about the colour? From neutral to striking colours – everything is possible with EXIT trampolines.
Dug-in trampoline or not?
You want to buy a trampoline, but should you opt for a trampoline on legs or on the ground (directly on the ground or dug in)? EXIT Toys has listed the differences between trampolines:
- Trampoline on legs
- Conspicuous in the garden
- Can be set up immediately
- Higher step – a suitable ladder is available
- Always equipped with a safety net
- Ground trampoline
- Less conspicuous in the garden
- Construction takes more time because a pit needs to be dug in the ground
- Easy to access from the ground
- Available with or without a safety net
What are the shapes of the trampolines?
Round trampolines are very popular, but there are also rectangular trampolines. Are there huge differences between these shapes? EXIT Toys explains:
- Round trampolines
- Suitable for beginners
- Take up more space in the garden
- Wide assortment
- Plenty of choice to meet every budget
- Rectangular trampolines
- Suitable for more experienced jumpers
- Take up less space in the garden
- Smaller assortment
- Controlled jumping
The options are immense!
The choice of trampolines is huge: obviously nice, but also challenging. Are you still not entirely sure which is the best trampoline for you? Then use the EXIT selection guide. In just a few steps, we will help you find the ideal trampoline.
More information? Call, email or chat with us!
In spite of the EXIT selection assistance, are you still unsure about which trampoline to choose? Let us know! We will be pleased to provide you with personal advice. Contact us via chat, call +31 314 - 796 020 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 24 hours!