AT EXIT Toys we have all sorts of trampolines. Like the classic trampolines on legs for example, but also inground trampolines. In addition, there's a wide choice in several types of sports trampolines. And are you looking for a rectangular or round trampoline? EXIT Toys has them all!
Continue reading Read less
Dug-in trampoline or not?
- Trampoline on legs
- Prominent in the garden
- Can be set up immediately
- Higher step – a suitable ladder is available
- Available with safety net, safety tiles or without safety accessory
- Ground trampoline
- Less prominent in the garden
- Construction takes more time because a pit needs to be dug in the ground
- Easy to access from the ground
- Always provided with a safety net or safety tiles
What are the shapes of the trampolines?
- Round trampolines
- Suitable for beginners
- Take up more space in the garden
- Wide assortment
- Easily keep your balance
- Rectangular trampolines
- Suitable for more experienced jumpers
- Take up less space in the garden
- Smaller assortment
- Controlled jumping
Sports trampolines: bring your skills to a higher level
Or an unprecedented amount of jumping fun you choose one or our sports trampolines. With the double conic springs, you can easily jump sky high into the air and endlessly practice the most difficult tricks. Our sports trampolines are available in various shapes and sizes. Whichever one you prefer and, of course, whichever one fits best in your garden.
These sports trampolines are delivered without a safety accessory. This automatically means that they fall outside the CE marking and are suitable for persons of 14 years and up. Would you rather go for an optimal feeling of safety? Then these trampolines are also available with a high-quality safety net or with the unique EXIT Freezone safety tiles. That way everyone can enjoy trampolining without a care.Read less
Your ideal trampoline in 5 stepsLet's go!
For children from 3-5 years old