Bouncing on a trampoline in your own garden? Who can resist that? With the EXIT Toys trampolines, the options are endless! But choosing the right trampoline depends on a number of factors, such as the size, the price, the type, the bounding comfort and the quality class. And what about the colour? From neutral to striking colours – everything is possible with EXIT trampolines.
Continue reading Read less
Dug-in trampoline or not?
- Trampoline on legs
- Conspicuous in the garden
- Can be set up immediately
- Higher step – a suitable ladder is available
- Always equipped with a safety net
- Ground trampoline
- Less conspicuous in the garden
- Construction takes more time because a pit needs to be dug in the ground
- Easy to access from the ground
- Available with or without a safety net
What are the shapes of the trampolines?
- Round trampolines
- Suitable for beginners
- Take up more space in the garden
- Wide assortment
- Plenty of choice to meet every budget
- Rectangular trampolines
- Suitable for more experienced jumpers
- Take up less space in the garden
- Smaller assortment
- Controlled jumping
The options are immense!
The selection of trampolines is grand: which is great of course, but also quite a challenge. Will you choose a compact Tiggy junior, a fun Elegant, a stable Silhouette or Black Edition or are you interested in a versatile InTerra or a high quality Supreme and PeakPro trampolines? Have you not quite decided on which trampoline suits you best ? Then go to the EXIT selection guide for extra help. You only need to take a few steps to help you find the ideal trampoline.Read less