EXIT picnic set with four children stools
Want to have a lovely picnic next to your EXIT Toys playhouse? In between playing, you can relax with the EXIT picnic set with four children stools or make lovely drawings with your friends.
The picnic set consists of a wooden table and four children stools. This set is also suitable on the veranda of your EXIT Crooky wooden playhouse. Is your picnic set in the middle of the garden and you don’t want the children to sit too long in the sun? The solution is the EXIT parasol that you can easily insert in the middle of the table. That way, you can play outdoors even during very sunny days!
Durable wooden picnic set
The picnic sets of EXIT Toys are made of FSC® certified cedar wood (FSC 100%, SCS-COC-000652-WH). This type of wood does not splinter and is naturally resistant to weather influences such as rain and therefore resistant to wood rot. You do not need to treat EXIT wooden picnic sets before use, children can play safely with it right from the start.
- Wooden table (65x30x45 cm)
- 2 wooden stools (30x20x25 cm)
From which materials do we manufacture the product?
How many stools come with this picknick set?
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use.
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge?
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself?
How long does it take to assemble the product?
From which age can this product be used safely?
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind?
What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging?
Delivery within 2 - 3 working days
Delivery by DPD
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.