From £ 50, free shipping
Personal advice, also via chat!
Excellent warranty conditions
Do you have a question?
We are here to help you!
Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm
For more information
send us an email
EXIT trapezium Freezone trampoline safety tile ø305cm
The separate trapezium Freezone trampoline safety tile is suitable for ground and ground level trampolines of EXIT Toys in the size of ø305 centimetres. Part PC1001 in the manual.
Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet?
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard – and if applicable also the European standard – for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Freezone safety tiles
Which colour are the Freezone safety tiles?
Which material are the Freezone safety tiles made of?
Which HIC-value do the Freezone safety tiles have? The HIC-value lets us know if the tiles can absorb the shock of a fall. The HIC-value under 1000 means that the surface is suitable for the tested fall height. The tested fall eight for our tiles is 1.5 meters. So, children can jump safely!
What is the warranty period on the Freezone safety tiles?
Which shape do the Freezone safety tiles have? We deliver different shapes of safety tiles, depending on the shape and size of the trampoline. This way they will fit closely around the trampoline which will allow for safe jumping.
What is the size of the trapezium Freezone safety tile? (Length x width x height).
How much does the trapezium Freezone safety tile weigh?
Delivery within 2 - 3 days
Delivery by DPD
Note: delivery times may vary due to possible delays at border customs (UK).
This product is delivered to your home by DPD. As soon as the order is shipped, we send you an e-mail with the track & trace link of DPD so that you can follow the shipment. You can also adjust the delivery time and address.
If DPD cannot deliver the order, the transport service will first try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. If this does not succeed, then the package can be picked up the following business day at the nearest DPD pick-up point. In that case, the transport service will leave you a note with the address where you can pick up the package.
Note: an order may consist of several packages, which - in exceptional cases - may not be delivered on the same day.
Note: all our products are delivered non-assembled, but you can easily assemble them yourself with the help of the included manual.